We are delighted to inform you that the call for registration is now open. All necessary information for registration is listed below.
|Regular||12th June 2022||€ 60,-|
|Late||5th July 2022||€ 80,-|
|Student||5th July 2022||€ 30,-|
The student fee category is open to undergraduate and graduate students including PhD students. To complete their registration, participants are required to upload a copy of their student ID or proof of enrolment.
To register for the conference, please first create an account in our conference management tool ConfTool if you have not yet done so. Then you may access the following link to complete your registration: https://www.conftool.com/ewca2022/index.php?page=participate
- Book of Abstracts (pdf)
- Attendance at live online conference sessions and keynotes
- Designated networking sessions in the evening to connect and socialize with others
- Post-conference access to recorded conference sessions
- There is no option for a single or two-day ticket.
- All fees are listed in EUR (€) and all payments must be made in EUR (€).
- To be eligible for the student fee, students are required to provide documentary evidence of their status, which they need to upload to ConfTool (pdf, png or jpg) when buying the ticket.
- Registrations are binding and the registration fee must be paid in full.
- The conference program may be subject to changes.
- Payments will be refunded if the conference is canceled by the organizer. In that case, the organizer will have no further liability to the client other than a refund. Registrations remain valid if the conference must be postponed.
- Please note that all conference presentations will be recorded and will be made available on-demand after the conference. By participating in the conference, you give your consent to the above-mentioned terms.
Cancellation and refund policy
If you have to cancel your registration, refunds are possible until June 12, 2022. After June 12, refunds are not possible. If you have to cancel your registration due to exceptional circumstances, please contact us at ewca-2022(at)uni-graz.at to discuss possible solutions. In all other cases, your financial responsibilities remain fully effective.
We offer fee waivers to a select number of participants, who present exceptional underlying motivation and a demonstration of financial need. EWCA 2022 Graz organizers therefore invite applications for fee waivers. In order to be selected, we ask you to send in the following:
- Letter of motivation in English of a length of approximately 1 page.
You should state the reasons for your application and why you would be an ideal candidate for a fee waiver ticket.
- Please send your letter of motivation to ewca-2022(at)uni-graz.at with the subject line “Fee Waiver Application EWCA 2022”
- Deadline: 12th June 2022, 11:59 pm (CEST)
- After the deadline, we will evaluate all applications and inform you whether we can offer you a fee waiver.
If you are interested in attending the EWCA 2022 conference but are struggling to finance your participation, please do not hesitate to apply for a fee waiver.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you to the EWCA 2022 conference!
In case you have any questions or encounter any difficulties during the registration, do not hesitate to contact us.
EWCA Konferenz 2022